Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BERNAMA CONFUSES

Now where did Lee Chong Wei actually said what he was saying?

Reading two websites has me wondering if what the spin is all about.

This is the www.bernama.com.my version.
"I am keen to set up this foundation even before the London Olympics.

"However, it has to be put aside to focus on the chase for the first Olympics gold medal," he told Bernama TV at the Hari Raya Open House of former athlete Datuk Mumtax Jaafar Sunday.

This is the www.nst.com.my version

"I am keen to set up this foundation even before the London Olympics.

"However, it has to be put aside to focus on the chase for the first Olympics gold medal," he told Bernama TV at the Hari Raya Open House of Prime
Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and Cabinet Minsiters at Seri Perdana yesterday.

Gives a whole lot different meaning to misquoted.