Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Thank You

My family and I wish to place on record our sincere appreciation and gratitude to all those from the hockey family who extended their condolences following the demise of our Mum.

To those who took the trouble to attend the wake and funeral - Dr. Shamala Subramniam, Yahya Atan, Stephen van Huizen, K. Ananthavale, Catherine van Huizen, coach Balbir Singh, Md Faiz Isa, Mirnawan Nawawi, I Vikneswaran, Nara, Lt Kol Wong Ah Jit, Ng Ping Loong, Michael Yan, Dato Nur Azmi Ahmad, Manjit Majid Abdullah, S. Prakash, Jusvinder Pal Singh, T. Param, Chegu Ravi, Naranjan Singh, Chandran, Surjit Singh, S. Ramaguru, Jugjet Singh, M. Gobinathan, Tamil Selvam Ponniah, Jasveer Singh, Kenneth Sta Maria, Jasbender Singh, Kali Kavandan, Tan Jee Wah, Coach Subra plus Haresh Deol, Pearl Lee and Safirul Abu Bakar who were at GHKL when Mum passed away, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for having taken time off to be with our family to share our grief.

The prayers for Mum will commence this Friday at 9am at Gurudwara Sahib Tampin for 3 days with the Bhog ceremony at noon on Sunday, April 14. Guru ka Langgar will be served and please join us in praying for our beloved Mum.

Once again my heartfelt gratitude for your words of encouragement and being there with me at my hour of grief, God bless you all.